Free educational streams

Dear Alchemists,

I will be streaming again today and tomorrow. I would be happy if you drop by. I'll answer any questions you want and I'm grateful for help with streaming. You can find the approximate start times on my Twitch page. Think I'll start between 4 and 5pm today and Sunday I'll try to make it around 11am. I will try to stream in German and English. Please just write hello and I will answer your questions in your language.

twitter | discord | blog | private coaching | twitch |

Liebe Alchemisten,

ich werde heute und morgen wieder streamen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr vorbei schaut. Ich beantworte alle Fragen, die ihr möchtet und bin für Hilfe beim Streamen dankbar. Die ungefähren Startzeiten findet ihr auf meiner Twitch-Page. Denke, ich werde heute zwischen 16 und 17 Uhr anfangen und Sonntag versuche ich es gegen 11 Uhr zu schaffen. Ich werde versuchen, deutsch und englisch zu streamen. Bitte schreibt einfach Hallo und ich beantworte eure Fragen in eurer Sprache.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching