weekly post

 Dear Alchemists,

I am happy to announce that my new video about pushing in MTT is in the starting blocks. I will also add a StartupRanges for you to the homework post as soon as I can. Also very cool in the last two weeks was the interview I did with Paxis for you guys. I had a break-even week myself, which I can be happy with. Sometimes it's not so easy to cope with the fact that one side is negative longer than the others because of the volume. I think the advantage of only being able to play one side is that you only have one value to pay attention to. Strictly speaking, by adding the sides it is the same, but I just don't want to have to send money from one side to the other all the time and bear unnecessary additional costs. Nevertheless, I will produce in the next two weeks the folge video of our series. See you soon.

Start bankroll: $3000
Last weeks Profit: $29.22
Overall Profit: $3869.79
Today's Bankroll: $6869.79
Goal: $15000



Liebe Alchemisten,
ich freue mich, euch Mitteilen zu dürfen, dass mein neues Video über das Pushen in MTT in den Startlöchern ist. Zudem werde ich sobald es schaffe eine StartupRanges für euch zu dem Hausaufgabenbeitrag hinzufügen. Sehr cool waren in letzten zwei Wochen auch noch das Interview, was ich mit Paxis für euch gemacht habe. Selber hatte ich eine Break-even-Woche, womit ich zufrieden sein kann. Ist manchmal gar nicht so leicht vom Kopf her damit zurechtzukommen, dass durch das Aufteilen des Volumens manchmal eine Seite länger negativ ist als andere. Ich denke, der Vorteil, wenn man nur eine Seite spielen kann, hat man auch nur einen Wert, auf den man achten muss. Genau genommen ist es bei durch die Addition der Seiten zwar auch so, aber ich will halt nicht ständig Geld von der einen Seite auf die andere schicken müssen und unnötig zusätzliche Kosten tragen müssen. Nichtsdestoweniger werde ich in den nächsten zwei Woche das folge Video unserer Serie produzieren. Auf Bald.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching