Endure, overcome, repeat



Dear Alchemists,

I hope you all slipped healthy into the new year and that you and your loved ones are doing well. I am very happy that I finally took real steps forward. I unfortunately had to face other challenges on top of my difficult breakup in the middle of the year.
On one hand, after my knee surgery at the beginning of the year, I had another surgery in December. Ran into the wrong people on the way home, unfortunately, at night, so I had to have my nose operated on. Very unpleasant, but also really urgent. I didn't even realize that you have to operate on something like that within a week.
Fortunately, everything went well during the operation, so after about four weeks I finally have no more problems.
On the other hand, I had to look for a new apartment because my landlord sold my apartment. Since I couldn't afford 420k for an apartment in Cologne, I've been busy looking for an apartment lately. In Cologne this is a real challenge. After countless viewings, I was then just lucky that an acquaintance moves with her husband in a house and so I got a much cooler apartment than before.
Unfortunately, just in this great time to grind, I could not play the amount I would have liked. Moving and having a new apartment ready was more important to me for now. Nevertheless, I hope that my new video will be released soon.
Furthermore I'm very happy that I'm allowed to take part in the poker meeting of and with Paxis on 23.01 at 20 o'clock CET. Probably I will show you some different SNGs at betonline and maybe draw one or the other parallel to MTTs. See you soon.

P.S. Here's another podcast that I find very inspiring. Huberman is a neuro professor at Stanford and Willink is a Navy Seal Verteran. Very much, very cool analogies to poker and life in general. Huberman Lab



Liebe Alchemisten,

ich hoffe, ihr seid alle gesund in das neue Jahr gerutscht und euch und euren Lieben geht es gut. Ich bin sehr froh, dass ich endlich richtige Schritte nach vorn gemacht habe. Ich musste leider zu meiner schwierigen Trennung Mitte des Jahres auch noch andere Herausforderungen bestehen.
Auf der einen Seite habe ich nach meiner Knie OP am Anfang des Jahres noch mal eine OP im Dezember nachgelegt. Bin auf dem Heimweg leider den falschen Leuten über den Weg gelaufen, nachts, sodass ich meine Nase operiert werden musste. Sehr unangenehm, aber auch wirklich dringen. Mir war gar nicht klar, dass man so was innerhalb einer Woche operieren muss.
Glücklicherweise ist bei der OP alles gut verlaufen, sodass ich nach ca. vier Woche endlich keine Probleme mehr habe.
Auf der anderen Seite musste ich eine neue Wohnung suchen, da mein Vermieter meine Wohnung verkauft hat. Da ich mir 420k für eine Wohnung in Köln nicht leisten konnte, war ich in der letzten Zeit viel mit der Suche nach einer Wohnung beschäftigt. In Köln ist das eine echte Herausforderung. Nach unzähligen Besichtigungen hatte ich dann einfach Glück, dass eine Bekannte mit ihrem Mann in ein Haus zieht und ich so eine viel coolere Wohnung als vorher bekommen habe.
Leider konnte ich gerade in dieser tollen Zeit zum Grinden nicht die Menge spielen, die ich gerne hätte. Umziehen und eine neue Wohnung fertig haben war mir erst mal wichtiger. Nichtstotrotz hoffe ich, dass mein neues Video bald veröffentlicht wird.
Zudem freue ich mich sehr, dass ich an dem Pokerstammtisch von und mit Paxis am 23.01 um 20 Uhr CET dabei sein darf. Voraussichtlich darf ich euch ein paar unterschiedliche SNGs bei betonline zeigen und vielleicht die ein oder andere vermeidliche Parallele zu MTTs ziehen. Auf Bald.

P.S. Hier noch ein Podcast, den ich sehr inspirierend finde. Huberman ist ein Neuro Professor in Stanford und Willink ist ein Navy Seal Verteran. Sehr viel, sehr coole Analogien zum Pokern und für das Leben allgemein. Huberman Lab


Week 65

Start bankroll: $3000
Last weeks Profit: $387.91
Overall Profit: $4311.84
Today's Bankroll: $7311.84
Goal: $15000


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching