Rebuild, renew and repeat

Dear Alchemists,

I am happy to inform you that I am slowly getting better. Both physically and mentally. My optimism and my family have helped me out of the worst of it and I believe that it would get better every day.
Sometimes you have to heal yourself first to help others. The sad thing is that often one's own hardships come about because one wanted to help others. Especially when it is hard to admit to yourself that it is not possible to help everyone all the time, as much as you would like to.

Poker technically, I have to refocus first. I had a lot of concentration problems the last few weeks and had a hard time getting myself to play at all. The sessions I played were rather modest, so I have to repeat a lot of things. I think that this process will be finished soon, because I already took some small breaks during the poker sessions.

The planning phase for the next videos for you I have also completed. I will record the next videos for you in the next week. As soon as I have done this, I will write you to do the last homework for the lottery.

Week 43

Start bankroll: $3000
Last weeks Profit: -$208.19
Overall Profit: $3553.78
Today's Bankroll: $6553.78
Goal: $15000



Liebe Alchemisten,
ich freue mich, euch mitteilen zu können, dass es mir langsam wieder besser geht. Sowohl körperlich als auch psychisch. Mein Optimismus und meine Familie haben mir aus dem gröbsten ausgeholfen und ich bin der Überzeugung, dass es jeden Tag besser werden würd.
Manchmal muss man sich erst selbst heilen, um anderen zu helfen. Traurig nur, dass die eigenen Notlagen oft erst entstehen, weil man anderen helfen wollte. Gerade wenn es schwer ist, sich einzugestehen, dass es nicht möglich ist, immer jedem zu helfen, so gerne man dies auch möchte.

Poker technisch muss ich mich erst wieder neu fokussieren. Ich hatte die letzten Wochen viele Konzentrationsprobleme und konnte mich nur schwer durchringen, überhaupt zu spielen. Die gespielten Sessions liefen dann auch eher bescheiden, sodass ich viele Sachen wiederholen muss. Denke das dich diesen Prozess bald abgeschlossen habe, da ich schon öfter kleine Pausen bei dem Pokern gemacht habe.

Die Planungsphase für die nächsten Videos für euch habe ich auch abgeschlossen. Ich werde für euch in der nächsten Woche die nächsten Videos aufnehmen. Sobald ich dies gemacht habe, schreibe ich euch, dass ihr die letzten Hausaufgaben für das Gewinnspiel machen könnt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching