Start of my beginners mtt course

Dear Alchemists,
I am very happy to inform you that things are finally progressing. The PC is finished (pictures are attached) and my health is better. I couldn't play much because of the PC and some private problems, but I'm looking forward to the future. As soon as everything is cleared up on the private side, I can concentrate more on playing again. In any case, I'm very happy that you like my two German Beginner Videos. Your positive comments motivate me to produce even more didactically reduced, high quality content for you. Also, I am very happy that Pokerstrategy supports me with a Homework Raffle. I wish you all good luck with answering and with the raffle. Don't worry, the assignments will of course be more challenging and always remember, you're not doing this for me, you're doing it all on your own so you can comprehend and internalize the content. The important thing is that you can recall what you have learned without thinking much like driving a car, so we can learn more content together. Thanks again from my side.
__________________
regards, maniac
twitter | discord | blog | private coaching | twitch |

Week 36

Start bankroll: $3000
Last weeks Profit: $243.96
Overall Profit: $3768.61
Today's Bankroll: $6768.61
Goal: $15000


Liebe Alchemisten,
ich freue mich sehr euch mitteilen zu können, dass es endlich vorangeht. Der PC ist fertig gebaut (Bilder füge ich an) und mir geht es gesundheitlich wieder besser. Selber konnte ich wegen des PCs und einiger privaten Problemen zwar nicht viel spielen, jedoch sehe ich der Zukunft positiv entgegen. Sobald sich auf der privaten Seite alles geklärt hat, kann ich mich wieder mehr auf das selber Spielen konzentrieren. Auf jeden Fall freut es mich sehr, dass euch meine beiden deutschen Einsteiger Videos gefallen. Eure positiven Kommentare motivieren mich noch mehr didaktisch reduzierten, qualitativ hochwertigen Content für euch zu produzieren. Außerdem bin ich sehr glücklich, dass Pokerstrategy mich mit einem Hausaufgabengewinnspiel unterstützt. Ich wünsche euch allen viel Glück bei dem Beantworten und bei der Verlosung. Keine Sorge, die Aufgaben werden natürlich anspruchsvoller und denkt immer daran, ihr macht das nicht für mich, sondern für euch ganz allein, damit ihr die Inhalte nachvollziehen und verinnerlichen könnt. Wichtig ist, dass ihr das erlernte ohne viel Nachdenken wie beim Autofahren abrufen könnt, damit wir weitere Inhalte zusammen lernen können. Danke nochmal von meiner Seite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching