Steaming Sunday Majors

 

Dear Alchemists,
You may be surprised that I am writing outside of my 2-week ritual. However, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my Twitch channel.
To celebrate this I will be streaming my Sunday Majors for Pokerstrategy this Sunday. Among other things, I'll be playing both anniversary tournaments on Stars and GG as well as other low to midstakes MTT's on party poker. Of course the streams will continue in case I play the next few days.
I'm still working on my twitch channel and am very grateful for construtive criticism and friendly advice. I hope my old PC can handle it all, so I'm very happy that poker doesn't need that much resources.

We will start at 18:00 GMT+1 and I would be very happy if you drop by.

regards

maniac

| twitter | discord | blog | private coaching | twitch |
 
Liebe Alchemisten,
vielleicht wundert ihr euch das ich außerhalb meines 2-Wochen Rithmus schreibe. Ich möchte jedoch die Gelegenheit nutzen, um euch meinen Twitch Kanal vorzustellen.
Um dies gebührend zu feiern werde ich diesen Sonntag für Pokerstrategy meine Sunday Majors für euch streamen. Ich spiele unter anderem beide Jubiläumsturniere auf Stars und GG sowie weitere low bis midstakes MTT´s auf party poker. Natürlich werden die Streams für den Fall, dass ich die nächsten Tage spielen sollte auch fortgesetzt.
Ich arbeite immer noch an meinem Twitch Kanal und bin für Tipps sehr dankbar. Ich hoffe mein alter PC schafft das alles, weshalb ich sehr froh bin das Pokern zum Glück nicht ganz so viel Ressourcen benötigt.
Los geht es um 18:00 Uhr GMT+1. Ich würde sehr mich freuen, wenn ihr vorbeischaut.


Grüße

maniac

| twitter | discord | blog | private coaching | twitch |

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching