Joining the pokerstrategy team

Dear Alchemists,


this week I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I am joining the pokerstrategy team. I am very happy that my journey in the poker world in the year 2006 now results in a coaching job at the site that I have been a member of for 16 years now.
I am very happy to be able to record videos of tournaments for you in the future, initially in German. On 15.02.2022 I was already interviewed for the English community by Coach Lemon about my poker journey. So if you missed the coaching on Tuesday, I'll be happy to post the link to the video here as soon as it's online. At the moment I'm still working on the stream layout for the first video which will be about my bread and butter format SNGs. Of course I will continue to participate in the BR-Challenge and continue to maintain this blog, which I owe all this. This will also allow me to offer private coaching, which I am particularly looking forward to.
On the health side, I'm slowly getting better and I hope that after my knee surgery I can finally start to put some weight on my leg again.
So things are finally moving forward again and I am very happy to have managed these difficult times well thanks to my family and especially my wife.
At this point I would like to end with one of my favorite quotes from the late Mike Sexton: 

"May all of your cards be live and may all of you pots be monsters."

 

Week 21

Start bankroll: $3000
Last weeks Profit: $239.92
Overall Profit: $1494.01
Today's Bankroll: $4494.01
Goal: $15000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching