Dear Alchemists,

Actually, I wanted to write earlier but I had too much to do with my other jobs. Sometimes in the teaching profession, unfortunately, you have to accept that it's better to leave the work at school to protect yourself better. Otherwise, the teaching profession really makes you sick.
 
Nevertheless I want to keep my promise and join the PS.com bankroll challenge. I have after the class trip next week in the vacations finally a little more time, what I am looking forward to very much.
 
For this reason I thought that I would like to give something back for my time here in the forums. Therefore I offer until the end of the year every bankroll challenger of pokerstrategy a free Tournament Coaching (sng/mtt) in the buyins of 0$-5$.
I would like to stream these coachings also over my Twitch channel however I am not finished with my layout yet. Is super much work to relearn everything. I imagined it would be easier. I hope I can at least finish the layout during the vacations.
 
Here is a small list of coaching offers from which may be chosen:
 
-Live play
-How to study poker
-Basic articles
-tracking software
-Overlays and HUDs
-solvers preflop (HRC, Icmizer, Equilab, etc.)
-solver basics postflop (pio, hrc beta)
-preflop play from rfi, cc, iso, 3bet, 4bet squeeze.
-What is icm and how its different from cev?
-postflop play from cbets to hero folds
-database analysis
-adaptations gto exploitable wtf
-mindset coaching
- writing goals
- How to improve your C-game
- How to manage your tilt?
- How to play closer to your A-game
 
Other topics on request.

What do you have to do to get a free coaching?
 
Send me a message via pokerstrategy, twitter or join my discord channel. We will choose a day together and chat for 10 minutes to get to know each other.



Liebe Alchemisten,

Eigentlich wollte ich schon früher schon früher schreiben jedoch hatte ich mit meinen anderen Jobs einfach zu viel zu tun. Manchmal muss man im Lehrberuf leider akzeptieren, das man die Arbeit besser in der Schule lässt um sich selber besser zu schützen. Sonst mach einen der Lehrberuf echt krank.
 
Trotzdem möchte ich mein Versprechen halten und der PS.com bankroll challenge joinen. Ich habe nach der Klassefahrt nächste Woche in den Ferien endlich ein wenig mehr Zeit, worauf ich mich schon sehr freue.
 
Aus diesem Grund habe ich mir überlegt, dass ich gerne etwas zurück geben möchte für meine Zeit hier in den Foren. Deshalb biete ich bis Ende des Jahres jedem bankroll challenger von pokerstrategy ein freies Tournament Coaching (sng/mtt) in den buyins von 0$-5$ an.
Gerne würde ich diese Coachings auch über meinen Twitch Kanal streamen jedoch bin ich mit meinem Layout noch nicht fertig. Ist super viel Arbeit, wenn man alles neu lernen muss. Habe ich mir einfacher vorgestellt. Ich hoffe ich schaffe das zumindest in den Ferien das Layout fertig zu stellen.
 
Hier ist eine kleine Liste von Coaching Angeboten aus den gewählt werden darf:
 
-Live play
-How to study poker
-Basic articles
-tracking software
-Overlays and HUDs
-solvers preflop (HRC, Icmizer, Equilab, etc.)
-solver basics postflop (pio, hrc beta)
-preflop play from rfi, cc, iso, 3bet, 4bet squeeze.
-What is icm and how its different from cev?
-postflop play from cbets to hero folds
-database analysis
-adaptions gto exploitable wtf
-mindset coaching
•    writing goals
•    How to improve your C-game
•    How to manage your tilt?
•    How to play closer to your A-game
 
Weitere Themen gerne auf Anfrage.

Was musst du tun um ein freies Coaching zu bekommen?
 
Schreib mir eine Nachricht über pokerstrategy, twitter oder join meinem discord channel. Wir wählen gemeinsam einen Tag aus und quatschen vorher 10 min, um uns kennenzulernen.


Week 1 | 03.10.21
Starting Bankroll: $3000
Goal: $15000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching