Just another week in the office

Dear Alchemists,
I am still deep in the downswing, but I am satisfied with my game. I'm erasing much less and can concentrate much better again. The rest will come by itself now. I think I might be able to play during the week again, which makes me mega happy. I think with more tournaments in total I should be over the hill soon. The poker meeting today was very cool again, I made two small mistakes, but that's normal. From a sports point of view it's going very well. I've already lost 9 kilos and hope to lose a few more. It is finally not as I have wished, but it goes forward. Thanks again for your support, that means a lot to me. I have already recorded the next video. Also here again the please: Send me your tournament histories, because I would like to review the one or the other as a whole for a new video.


Start bankroll: $3000
Last weeks Profit: -$134.56
Overall Profit: $3840.57
Today's Bankroll: $6840.57
Goal: $15000



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Coaching